Wind-Up Mechanical Doorbell Movement
Regular price £19.95
| Save £-19.95 (Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 228): divided by 0% off)
A replacement Windup doorbell mechanism which fits any style of 3" dome finish.
- The bell unit is normally attached to the door itself rather than a door frame.
- A hole of 5mm diameter will need to be drilled through the door for the rod to release the wind up mechanism.
- The Doorbell is supplied fully wound, please do not wind further, as this may cause the mechanism to jam.
- The rod is adjustable in length, to cope with typical door thicknesses. If your door is particularly thick or thin, additional special length rods can supplied at no extra cost.
- Additional replacement mechanisms can be supplied if necessary
Good service & advice from this…Good service & advice from this company. Just installed the chosen doorbell, works well only time will tell if this was a good buy.
Brilliant service!The sales person was incredibly helpful and selected exactly the right doorbell push for my requirements. A really good experience.
If we are out of stock on a particular item, we will delay the whole delivery where we expect the item to come into stock within 7 days. We will e-mail you if this is likely.
International orders are shipped by Airmail with a maximum weight of 3kg.
The cost of the UK service is based on weight and size and the costs can be seen at checkout. Orders over 2 kg will carry a increase in shipping costs. UK orders £50 and above are Free
The best way to see the delivery charge is for you to go through the buying process but stop at the Checkout point where you are requested to confirm your purchase. At this stage the delivery charges will have been added to the total cost, including VAT.